Friday, January 30, 2009

32 Weeks...

Wow... I can't believe how long it has been since I have last updated.  For those who have been checking in for news, I owe you an apology!  I honestly don't know where the last three weeks have gone.

The update:
I am now 32 weeks into this pregnancy, and am doing WELL!!  I am done with my weekly appointments (for now, at least), and have "graduated" from the high-risk clinic all together.  I have been adding some more activity into my day, which has been a great thing for my spirits. Still need to be watching my activity levels a bit, and am not supposed to be lifting at all... a little bit hard when caring for my 31-pound three year old who wants to be held by his Mama!  A newer concern at this point is the major swelling I've been experiencing in my feet over the last week or so.  My blood pressure is creeping up there, so we will be monitoring that and praying that I don't end up back on the couch (I had high BP with Will at the end of my pregnancy as well, and ended up on bedrest from 36 weeks on).  Trying to get as much done around here as I can in the meantime.

Evelyn is doing great!  I had an ultrasound yesterday, and she is now up to FOUR pounds!  Her movements are getting so strong... this little one will definitely give us a run for our money, I can tell that already.  But even so, what a true blessing she will be!

On a side note, Will had surgery on his adenoids and had new ear tubes put in on Tuesday.  He did great!  Day one was a bit miserable, day two a little better, and by yesterday he was full of energy and back to daycare.  

Thanks again to all of you who have been following this journey and who have been holding us close to your hearts in prayer.  We are blessed to have you! 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

Kristine said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! This is great news - so excited to meet her (or see pictures of her for now!)